segunda-feira
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so frustrated! It feels like my once steady-ish life (lets face it, life is always up and down...hence the need to put the "ish") Has turned upside down!! I work for a living-you get a pay check-steady. Since January I've had to worry about when the thief will strike next, taking money in the hundreds from my account, which is then followed by promises from my bank to fix it and mounds of paper work to help them keep their promises, to basically do damage control. I was told my old account was closed after the last withdraw from the thief...but it seems like the bank is taking money from my new account and transferring money into my old one-WHY!! No one informed me of the said transfer! So now I get to worry about money being taken by my thief and my bank. I've tried calling-I get the ring around, I tried coming in on Saturdays-ring around because no one knows what is going on. I want a new bank because all the money that the thief has taken, that would be credited back to my account, has yet to find it way back home to whatever account they think I have-old or new-who knows. Not to mention the fear of most Utah teacher-unemployment(that will have to take the time of another post...a much longer post). So now I am waiting for the manager to come into my local bank...waiting at home...yes I had to miss work, arrange for a sub.(all teachers know what a bother that is) so that I can get this...what fixed, worked out, resolved...I really don't know what to put here because I thought those words applied to previous times, but it seems to be a never resolving matter. No, it seems like the revolving doors in front of the hotels-I think I make it inside but the doors keep turning and I keep getting spun around-What do I have to do to make it stop!! Oh, door man, a little assistance please! I am getting sick with fear, stress and frustration!!! So now I am back at the beginning-I am so frustrated!! AHHHH!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
5 comentários:
I've heard that mentioning, "you know, I'm good friends with Michael Moore..." can get progress made in the direction you want. Honest to goodness. Your circumstances sound so dang frustrating. Just remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Best of luck to you, I hope it all works out soon!!
hum. . . that would be very frustrating. are you still home? do you need someone to visit?
jen you are a sweet heart usually what works for me after a ring around is some good old bite the person's head off approach. i know that's not you and it's not me but these days if you want something done you have to resort to that.
I'll call them if you want (wink)
it sounds to me like this is the banks problem and they better refund all your money! and Pronto! If I was a very suspicious person, I would think that your thief must work for the bank if your old account "happened" to get money so that she can take it out. Call me crazy, but it sounds a little like a conpiracy theory to me. I am soooo sorry that you are still dealing with this. your bank sucks!
So sorry, Hon! I know that this must be chewing you up inside. I'll be praying for you. What usually works for us is threatening to change services (i.e. banks) and never coming back. Make them refund ALL your money and just leave them. So sorry you have to go through this, love. :(
Postar um comentário