quinta-feira
It's been a long time....
I was telling someone in a conversation how neat it is to blog. "I love it" I state, "You can express yourself, share testimonies, pictures and keep in touch with other that you love, plus" and in the middle of my persuasive campaigning for creating a new blogger...I was call out, "You...You haven't blogged in how long?" And then there was a pause. I could not answer. I do not know when the last it was that I blogged. November! I was shocked. So much has happen since the last time I blogged. In order to not feel overwhelmed in the process to update and am starting from the last seven days. So, as we near the end of January, I am shooting out a message in the ciber world of millions. We are here, loving our life and stretching as we learn and grow. A seven day update: We are both healthy- and are even exercising and eating better than before(new years resolutions)We are keeping warm and still love our house. Plus, we are recently become obsessed about a TV show, LOST. Yep have started the first series and are slowly joining the rest of America on this plane crashed journey. We are not TV watchers, but this show...if watched from the beginning...is addicting. So that is about it. I will update with pictures next time. Does anyone have a show they watch like this?
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
5 comentários:
NCIS!! Which is the best TV show ever, well sort of. We don't want it much anymore -no cable at Patxi parents' so we are not so addicted, but we still really like the show. I hope everything is awesome with you! I'm so glad you are blogging again. next to have to up date on Christmas.
I love Lost too! We have been watching it since the beginning and I am so excited for the final season to start. You should really start watching Castle. It is so quirky and hilarious. Enough about me, how's the new house and ward? I miss your wonderful smile and laugh!
HEROS! It was a sad addiction that ended suddenly as we realized that we needed to move on with our evenings. But, I often think of what else may have happened, perhaps a relapse is in order! ;)
Yea! Your blogging! I would agree with Jessica NCIS is the best. But you should start watching Castle. The banter between Castle and (I forgot her name) the lady detective is so delightful! Plus, the relationship between his daughter and Mother are fun to.
BONES!!! Among others...Haha. Nice to see you blogging again! Missed you!
Postar um comentário