domingo

I love teaching!

I have to say that I love teaching. This year has been a great and the students I have are just wonderful! I think that the younger grades are for me. Where else can you teach, inspire, get hugs and play with puppets all day? To be honest it is hard work, I love the challenage. When they start to read, understand a concept or want to learn more about something we have be talking about...those are the moments I just love. I thought that my life would be different by the time I was 26. There are three of us, but instead of the 21 month old, I have a 21 year old living with us-the Lord works in mysterious ways. (That 21 year old is my sister)I think that is why I am teaching kindergarten-I never thought I would, but now, with no little ones at home, I really can't see myself teaching anything else-1 or 2 grade maybe, but truly I am happywith these wonderful children and learning from them as they learn form me.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

You know Jenn, I think I have to agree with you here. I've had the opportunity to teach high schoolers and preschoolers and preschoolers definitely trump any other grade. They are so sweet, innocent and malleable! Keep up the good work!

Charis disse...

I loved teaching. I miss it. Enjoy it while it lasts. Being a mom is great, and I wouldn't trade being Kendell's Mom for anything. . . however I think I learned a little too late in life to enjoy every stage for what it is, and stop worrying about what I was missing, because then you miss what you are in. Teaching was great!

Stout House disse...

I don't mean to be creepy or anything.. but I just found your blog off of Sharon's blog! yay! Can i add your blog to our list???? Btw, do your kids always dress up for school or do they wear uniforms? Uniforms are so the best!! how cute!!