Christmas break is over! Now I can stop missing my kindergarten class, and get back into the grove of things. But we sure had adventures during these two weeks. First, the car. Nick and I decided to buy a car. Which is a big thing as those who know us are well aware. The reasons we bought the car is the same reason we decided not to post pictures of this grand vehicle-sorry mom, you'll get to see it when we come and visit. So we went car shopping-and it was grinding, grueling
gamble but we were blessed and stumble on a few good finds within the means allotted. Here is where the Rabbi comes in (my favorite part). So he wanted to sell the car before 2009, in a days time,(he works for a non-profit=tax deduction) we went to see it. It is a couch on wheels, and is even bigger than our Buwick-it's true, hard to believe, but true none the less. So after looking and chatting we knocked the price down about 600, paid and drove away all in one evening. Rabbi Benny Zippel(note-females, don't shake hands, beliefs are as such: not to touch another woman beside the wife-not even in a handshake-as in my mistake) was such a neat man, knew Pres. Hinckley, prays at BYU often, and is very well known-and how many people can say they bought a car from a Rabbi? Not so much. More so from Rabbi Benny?
Then we were blessed to have Nick's parents come down and visit us! We loved it!! I adore his family and since we didn't see family over the Hoildays, this was a much needed visit-and we had a blast. This is us eating at Mimi's Cafe-we're huge fans. We talked, watched movies, ate a pound of See's best and laughed our way into the new year. I have to say, even with the new car, having family over was my favortie thing about the break, that and becoming friends with a Rabbi! It's in my blood-why can I say?
2 comentários:
I'm so happy for you! You got a car and can avoid weird, creepy men!
I guess Adam and I need to double with you and go to Mimi's. We have never been, but have been wanting to go. Maybe you guys could show us the ropes :).
I am interested in seeing your new car now. Do you still have your other one?
Postar um comentário