It's that time again!!! Family reunion time...and the Romriells know how to do them!! I adore my new family...just had to put that in before anything else. So this reunion lasted for two weekends (or if you didn't have to go back to La Grande and direct children in the musical Honk-it was a two week event.) It had everything! We splet out in a tent our first three nights-semi camping as we like to call it. This is in the kid tent right after evening prayers. Chris, Sarena, Avery and I (L2R).
Then we had fun washing cars!!! It was a blast even little Annika and Alan had a rag in hand and scrubbed. Shawn, Me, Sarena are in the back. Avery and Chris are in the front.
We tried to clean our car which turned 21 this year...we had fun but I don't think we did much for it. Nick is in front, then Chris, Annika, Avery and Jourdan in back, with her back to us.
Alan, Neal (on the bed towards the window) and Nick are fixing up the RV. I see bonding time with father and sons. They loved it.
We had the whole day at the beech! We wakeboarded, tubed, rifted and swam. I had my excellant swimming buddy Sarena, we swam for hours. I also recieved a lasting impression from the sun. Shoulders as red as red can be. Note-I am still in full swimsuit attire-not just short shorts and a tank-it had to be said;)
Here is the loving couple attacking each other. Mean and dangerous comes to mind. Note the suite doesn't fit me. My legs are too short. So I had to hop around to get...or really escape Nick as he waddled for me. I lost two to three-it was close. I laughed so hard I cried.
Home-made water slide with a home-made Romriell slide team. We got some speed, air and mud. Chris is in front even though you can't see him, followed by Sarena, Jourdan, Me and Nick. I was a blast.
And our swim suites got very muddy. (sorry for the side-ways view...but it wont hurt your neck too much to look.) There were games as well. Jourdan was our comp. for three-legged race, egg race and water balloon toss. She's a champ.
Of course there was a talent show!! Here we are singing a Kenneth Cope song "Love is" we picked it in the car on the way down...we should have worked on it more. Every skit and song was great, and some, like the song Alan wrote for Grandpa Romriell, made us cry. We do have a talented family. Which ended in a night of campfire songs. Yep it had everything. Most important it had a lot of food!!!! Food, music and fun, that's what you'll get at a Romriell/Hatch reunion. And we loved it!!!!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário