
This is not intended to brag but to update and thank those that we have met and grown to love at EOU. We've been very blessed. As goodbye gifts EOU offered some neat things to remember them by. We both were honored with the Cum de Laude and wore bright yellow ribbions with medals when we graduated.We were blessed with best theatre, business and leader this year (you can guess which one got what).

Here are the best theatre professors EOU has...and I would agree most anywhere else. From Left to right: April Curtis, Kenn Wheeler, Ken Bush and I in the center. Each one has help me mold and refine my craft and I character. I love them dearly!!!

This is the crown and rose I recieved at the theatre dinner, honoring the graduating seniors. I won the Jodie Foster award-being good at everything having to do with theatre. ( I just think that when you grow up in it-you do tend to learn and do everything) It was a really sweet reward and there were tons of tears that were shed!!! I love my theatre department!

This is Nick, and Mike-dean of student affairs. he recieved so many awards this day, this one is his leadership award. He was ASEOU's student body president. He put in a lot of hours, and this his amazing VP's and senators, they did a lot of things this year, Mike said they were the best governement body he has seen yet. What an honor it was to work with so many amazing, bright and dedicated students and faculty.
And this picture I added for kicks. Is it Christmas time in La Grande? No it's just June. It was the Monday before graduation and it snowed!!! It was perfect, warm and sunny the day before-crazy I know!
Um comentário:
Not only is it interesting to see snow in June, but that's a great picture of you, Jen!
Postar um comentário