The we ate outside, and this was the best shot that showed the pouring rain. Some people said it added to the mood. After awhile it just added to a wet bottom, clothes and head. We used our glasses to get the rain before it fell into our food. The food, as in most tourist towns, was amazing, even if a bit watered down. We loved dressing up to see shows and to eat at places we normal wouldn't go to-or afford for that matter.
Another treat was having my parents come. We would go out, and as tradition in my family, talk about and review the plays that we saw. I always enjoy that...I'll miss it when I'm gone. Left to Right and going in a circle: Papa, Me, Jeff V. Jessica B. Jen, Fune, Nick and my mom-making a wonderful face for the camera-what do you think she's thinking?
Like I said, Ashland is a romantic town full of gardens, waterfalls, ponds (with swans and ducks to feed) streams(made to wadd in) forests (to walk through) and unique shops (to stroll pass/in) We made good couple time just taking walks and talking and such.
We left thursday-after a chior concert-at 10:30. We had to turn back once because someone forgot thier tickets(starting with a F and ending in a "une"). We drove all night! Yep it was intense, Nick and I stayed up all night, with a few faithful helpers. We got to Ashland at 8:00 A.M. went to the hotel's breakfest and then got dresses up for the matinee show(after a LITTLE nap of course). We saw three shows, and left sunday in time to be back for classes. A weekend trot that was-all in all-a success!
Um comentário:
can you believe we have NEVER been to Ashland? Well, I don't know about Justin, but I've never been. Looks like fun!
Postar um comentário