quinta-feira

Spring into our last show!

So we wanted to talk about the last show we did at EOU. Most know that we are into the Arts, how we met and how our relationship grew, has a lot to do with the shows we have both been in-so this was our big goodbye to college theatre as undergrads. We did Spring Into Broadway-musical review thing. This is a picture of the girls and I seating waiting to go on-yep we're pretty hot-hot pink, green and purple that is. Left to right: Jessy, Haily, Kami, Taylor and I. Nick played drums and I sang and danced.This is him at his drum set back stage. He was able to play with Jessy Jones and Jacob Jensen. They were "tight" as Alan Romriell called it! They really rocked!

So this is a picture of the show-this is the opening number and this is a close up of me in the fluffy too big for me pink dress-but the flips still were hot-thanks curtis greenfield. There was a lot of dancing in the show and when we learned this opening number it was a bit of a killer-but even with the 80's puns and dances moves it was a real knock out number-and a huge hit with the with the people who saw it-newly formed fan clubs and all. I am the pink fluff on the left-yes the short fluff on the left-but then what's new.
I was able to sing songs with my very talented sisters!!! This was a huge delight, treat and honor because they were so fun to singing with. This is Jessy and I in our duet about marriage-how fitting. And this is all the women sining as Jillian belts out beautiful gospel blues top center-yep I am the short one and Jess in the pretty one in green to the far left. Yep we had fun, and if you want a DVD of this event you can get one-just let us know. Show are fun, a lot of work and time, but when it's a family affair-they are some of the best memories!!! Directing was of course my very amazing mom, and papa did his usual blow-out numbers. I love my family!!!

3 comentários:

Jessica Waite disse...

Awe, the memories! It was alot of fun, wasn't it? it's said that it'll be the last one we do together in a long time. How's Honk Jr? And How did the New day thing pan out? I hope you are little less worried now that you kind of know where you guys are moving to. Now you can plan ahead, which feels great I'm sure! Love ya sis!

Anônimo disse...

Sounds like fun but you need bigger pictures for me to be able to say it looks like fun. I miss the fun I had laughing at your family. It was always a great time with you guys and your plays.

The Laws disse...

kind of know where you're moving to?? (I read that in Jesse's comments) Where are you kind of moving to?? Our way, I hope! We miss you guys!!