So how am I feeling? I have to say that if you were to ask me how I was feeling a week or so ago...I would be stating the truth when I told you I was doing wonderfully, happy inside and out. I could not be feeling better. I had no issues to complain of and I was just enjoying the beautiful pregnant body/stage I was in. Then I had two weeks (just ending the second week now) that were so intense, I don't think that I have yet recovered. EVERYTHING came at a head during these two weeks: stake activities, praxis test for level two, conferences, HOA meetings, Hale theatre acting showcases, and orchestra drama/rehearsals just to name a few. "I'm just a girl who can't say no, I'm in a horrible fix!" This was the song that seemed to run though my mind as my own theme music these two weeks. To be honest, it was a lot, but I was helped so much through it all! Nick, other leaders, awesome parents/teachers and the Lord helped me succeed and stay sane. But now I am feeling...less than lovely. My ankles are swelling at night, I got my first stretch marks, baby boy is in my pelvis, he has completely dropped and that gives me leg cramps that hurt worse than...something that hurts so badly it takes your breath away,thanks goodness for my belly belt-I would not make it as a first grade teacher all day without this miracle worker! So I am now counting down. Two and a half more weeks. I just need to get my sub plans in order (easier said then done) and I will be ready with my birthing breathing (yea hypno-birthing) and handsome hubby/dula man to greet this awesome miracle named Nathaniel into our loving family. I am so excited I can't wait...but I will...two and a half more weeks.
So we took some couple shots of the "three" of us. Our dear friend Amy Welsh took these-isn't she amazing!!! We adore them! Enjoy...




3 comentários:
I love your pictures! Thanks for not having any preggy porno pictures. . not that I would expect that from you, however, i am very suprised at how many people suprise me at thinking that next to naked pregnant bodies are not only beautiful but acceptable to picture and post on their blog. . . people who would never be seen in a two piece swimsuit any other time in their whole life, let alone being photographed, but then suddenly because they are pregnant they have them in just a bra all over thier blogs! CRAZY! I think your preggy pictures were way cute!
I am sorry that the last couple weeks have been rough. . . I HATE LEG CRAMPS... THEY ARE THE WORST! if there is anything I can do to help with anything let me know.
I think that the last 2 weeks are always the longest. Hopefully they will fly by for you! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy when he comes!
The last month is always the hardest, especially the final weeks. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you have a good delivery. Good luck with your sub list, that's never easy.
Postar um comentário