So...I am at 36 weeks today and measuring 36 inches!! Everything is normal and healthy. He's heart beat is 150, he has dropped and is head down. No breech birth for this baby! I felt the pre-labor surges last week, which I could feel my tummy exspanding at the bottom. Yep, he dropped. But no leaking or other surges after that. So I am doing really well. Well besides the brain not firing as it use to...or should! I am tired...but I think this will be the foreshadowing of the many weeks to come after Nathaniel is born. To be honest, I am SO EXCITED!!!! Not for the lack of sleep, but for the birth of this boy...to finally see him! In five weeks I will have conquered the biggest physical challenge of my life, be able to hold Nick and mine own little baby boy in our arms, and breast feeding (still nervous and trying to figure out about that last one)Holy feats of triumphs!
We finished my Hypono-Birthing classes this past week, and Nick and I are ready to go. We have all the items we think we need, or that the list given to us by the all powers that 'know' state we should have, and our baby room looks wonderful! I walk by the room and just stare at it sometimes...
Oh this baby is so loved!! Nick and I hum, sing and talk to him so much now...more so when he kicks me in the ribs, but I really think he responds in other positive ways as well. He is still the mover/dancer boy we have come to know. I am slowing down my exercise a bit, starting this week-as to not start any early labor. Adding more yoga and less Bum/Bum dance. I am eating my veggie diet, but I do find that since Valentine's Day I have been the biggest cheater! I have not craved things randomly but...when I see something...and then smell it...oh then I just want to eat it! Which makes a restaurant a very dangerous place at times -good thing I don't watch TV, or I would be in huge trouble! So I know that I have not written in almost two months-but now I have a goal to share pictures and update each sunday until the birth-day! Here comes the last stretch! Happy days on to the finished line!
Um comentário:
Yay! So cute! I wish I could be there to see your prego belly. SO Happy for you both!
Postar um comentário