So here's a few pictures that I figured out how to post from my phone. . We don't have the internet at home in attempt to save money. So blogging has become difficult as a result. If anyone has figured out how to blog from their phones please let me know. So here is a fall picture stating that the season was too short and is missed. ..plus its my favorite season so why shouldn't it be spotlightes? Then one picture represents the Christmas season. Then the other is for me ready to make a huge change in my life in several areas in my life. So enjoy. More to come. ..hopefully.


4 comentários:
Oooh!!! You have me completely on the edge of my seat... please... do tell... do blog... changes????? That's about as open-ended as it comes! You're killing me here! And do blog SOON!!
we love you! give each other a hug from us.
Brooklynn & the familia Ussery
Go to your apps store and down load blogaway app it is free and you can blog and post pictures...that is how I do it.
Our call me and I can help you figure it out.
I really like your fall picture!! It looks beautiful and it is also my favorite season!!!
And yes...I agree, you left it super open-ended. You could fill in all sorts of different changes that could be taking place. I look forward to hearing all about it!
Postar um comentário