quinta-feira

March

So...I know that it is almost MAY! For those who love Nick and I, just humor us and pretend that you are in March reading this "newly updated" post. So what is in March? Another holiday that I love to celebrate-St. Patty's Day! Yep I have the luck of the Irish (or is it Scottish?) and I am in full green on this day, eating and singing as any good-sober-Irish cultured woman would do. And who else better to celebrate this day with, then our good friends the Shaurees!! We had a blast with our tastes, music and conversations all ringing with Irish love. I even made soda bread. So here is my short but sweet tribute to St. Patty's Day, the Shaurees and March!





Um comentário:

Charis disse...

That looks like too much fun!I love the Shaurees (is that really how your spell their name!?!) We still need to have you and nick over for dinner! how about may 5: Cinco De Mayo! that is this wednesday, are you guys game!?!