domingo
The Living Room!!!
Okay all this is the living room-the room in which we tend to live. I am sorry but I am a bargain hunter and I love sharing the deals that I find-if you do not like to know then please do not read the parenthesis. Thanks. What we have done: Painted the walls (19per gallon@lowes)New hard wood floors(for the whole house including padding-790 @RC Willy), new area rug(75@homefabrics), coffee table(15@KSL), tree(free), end table(free), lamp(free) and pictures(all pictures through out the house totaled 50@family dollar). We have our old furniture with pillows(total for all new pillows in the house 20@thrifttown and deseret). We love our living room, where it's cozy enough to relax and watch a movie but nice enough to entertain all.




Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
3 comentários:
It all looks great! I feel like a slacker that we didn't help out. I hope all is well with both of you.
I love your new place! The paint color is so beautiful. The floors look amazing. The pictures and pillows are so pretty. I love it all! I wish I could see it in person and take in all the majesty that is your new home.
i think you should figure out how to flip your pictures so they stand up right :) he he he. I love how nice your house looks, and I am very impressed with your bargins. I still think you need to come to garage sales with me next summer. so plan on it.
Postar um comentário