
How fun it was to celebrate the Indian New Year with my dear and beautiful friends. The food, entertainment and company were wonderful!! I had a blast!! And since I am a fan of such a rich and exciting culture, I jumped at a chance to be a part of it! I am truly blessed!

And I was able to where the traditional dress as well! I felt like a princess!! An Indian princess.

You can see the miracle work the Swetha did as she did the finishing touches for the necklace and ear-rings.

There was a chain that connected to the ear rings and were placed in the hair. I've never seen anything like it. It was so much fun!! I didn't understand anything that was said, but to repeat and bring emphasis, the food was great, the people were amazing and I felt like a princess...what else could you want?
4 comentários:
SO your dance/singing act was amazing last night! You make me happy. I too love feeling like a princess, it is a great thing. and your sister looks so much like you, i wasn't sure if it was you or someone else. Wow! You still have to come over and visit.
How beautiful you are! I love the sari! How much fun that would be. It looks like you thoroughly enjoyed it
That is so fun! You look great in the dress!
Looks like fun...HAPPY NEW YEAR INDIA! Great times!
Postar um comentário